PreK-K Registration Form (Spanish)
Kindergarten Registration Form (Spanish)
Education of Homeless Students (Spanish)
- School Quality Policy Full-Day K Program (Spanish)
- Tuition Policy for Full-Day Kindergarten (Spanish)
- Tuition Insert for Full-Day K Letter (Spanish)
- Kindergarten Informational Night
- Full-Day Kindergarten Tuition Sliding Fee Scale
Haverhill Public Schools
Math Curriculum Page
Math Department Announcements:
Welcome to Haverhill Public Schools Math Curriculum Page. We create, manage, model, and deliver a variety of instructional tools and strategies in order to foster mathematical understanding and a love of math in all our classrooms. Our ultimate mission is to provide quality, focused, and differentiated support to enhance the capacity of all stakeholders with the goal of meeting student needs and increasing student achievement. In this site you will find a variety of resources to help you in the classroom. We hope by using this site you will be able to have more engaging and technology rich lessons in your classrooms. This site is a place for us as mathematics educators to share and collaborate our work with each other.
Have a lesson, PowerPoint or an engaging material you would like to add to the site?
Please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
The lesson plan format is listed below:
Click here to learn.....
- -The difference between a developmental and transitional lesson
- -What an activator is
- -How to use “carousel” to engage students