PreK-K Registration Form (Spanish)
Kindergarten Registration Form (Spanish)
Education of Homeless Students (Spanish)
- School Quality Policy Full-Day K Program (Spanish)
- Tuition Policy for Full-Day Kindergarten (Spanish)
- Tuition Insert for Full-Day K Letter (Spanish)
- Kindergarten Informational Night
- Full-Day Kindergarten Tuition Sliding Fee Scale
Working with the rhythm worksheets on this page is a great way to build and reinforce your counting skills. We all know that pitches are important, but playing those pitches at the right time is the key to successful performance. Begin by reading the "Instructions for Rhythm Worksheets." To get the most out of these worksheets you should:
- Begin with Rhythm Worksheet No. 1 and pencil in the counting according to instructions
- "Clap and count" each line
- Play each line on your instrument using a single note or the notes from from a scale of your choice. Change pitches at each barline.
If you have any questions, be sure to ask at your next lesson.