PreK-K Registration Form (Spanish)
Kindergarten Registration Form (Spanish)
Education of Homeless Students (Spanish)
- School Quality Policy Full-Day K Program (Spanish)
- Tuition Policy for Full-Day Kindergarten (Spanish)
- Tuition Insert for Full-Day K Letter (Spanish)
- Kindergarten Informational Night
- Full-Day Kindergarten Tuition Sliding Fee Scale
HPS School Calendar
In partnership with our community the Haverhill Public Schools is committed to excellence in education and will meet and exceed the academic and developmental goals of success for all students.
The Haverhill Public School system is dedicated to ensuring each learner meets or exceeds rigorous academic standards to become citizens with integrity, skills, and the resources to succeed in the global community.
Civil Rights: Nondiscrimination
Haverhill Public Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or disability in admission to, access to, employment in, or treatment in its programs and activities.